Filipinos with a temporary work contract for the Republic of Angola have to apply for a work visa. You can submit your application package to the Angolan embassy in Makati. The address is Unit 1904, The Peak Towers, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. The opening hours of the embassy are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
What documents do I have to submit?
You have to submit the following documents for your visa application at the Angolan embassy:
- 4 Passport Size Color Photographs
- Visa Application Forms duly completed (3 Sets)
- 2 Cards (Index) duly completed
- Photocopy of Passport with minimum validity of 18 months (2 Sets)
- Declaration of commitment with the Current Laws in the Republic of Angola (with Signature authenticated by Public Notary and Consulate General (Original + 1 Copy)
- Letter from the Employer to request for Work Visa addressed to Consulate General (Original + 1 Copy)
- Employment Contract made by the company in Angola (Original + 2 Copies)
- Photocopies of the Company’s License in Angola (2 Copies)
- Republic Diary with Publishing of Company Constitution (2 Copies)
- Updated D.A.R. Income Tax Document (2 Copies)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (2 Copies)
- Visa Fee w/ USD 310.00 w/ courier-DHL cost USD 30.00
Apart from these there are also documents which still need a Portuguese translation.
Which documents do I need translated to Portuguese?
Portuguese is the official language of the Republic of Angola. For the official in charge to understand your documents the following need to be submitted with a Portuguese translation:
- Criminal Records (Authenticated by Consulate General) (Original + 1 Copy)
– For the Philippines this refers to a NBI Clearance. A PNP Clearance would be for local purposes only and is not applicable in this case.
- Medical Certificate (Authenticated by Consulate General) (Original + 1 Copy)
– Here you are asked for a Medical Certificate as well as an HIV Test Certificate
- Certificate of Graduation or Professional Certificate(Checked by Consulate General) (3 Copies)
– You can submit either your High school/College Diploma or a recent Certificate of Employment.
- Resume-Curriculum Vitae (Original+2 Copies)
– This refers to your personal resume. State your educational background, personal information as well as previous employers and job descriptions.
More info on Angolan Visa Requirements
A Certificate of Translation and Translators Seal are mandatory for your translated documents. Without them your documents won´t be recognized by the Angolan embassy.
Also, your visa application includes a $30 (Php1,400) courier fee to send your documents for approval to the in Singapore located Angolan embassy. An error in the translation or your other submitted requirements means you have to pay these fees again. This is a waste of your money and time, so better double check everything and use of a reliable translation provider.
Get Your Documents Translated – Call Now – Portuguese Translation Service
(632) 505-0902 | 0917-301-1705 | Makati@plusev-solutions.com
(located at GF 184 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines)
Plus EV Solutions, only experienced native teachers and translators assuring quality output to get you where you want to be.
Translation – Interpretation – Language Classes
Korean | Japanese | Chinese | Mandarin | German | French | Spanish | Portuguese | Norwegian | Turkish | Hungarian | Polish | Czech | Slovakian | Dutch | Bulgarian | Greek | Danish | Swedish | Italian | Arabic | Russian | Finnish | Romanian | Cambodian | Vietnamese | Malaysian | Indonesian | Thai